Monday, April 21, 2008

Youth, young adult or adult ?

Last Last saturday I ask a leader, if u have a choice in this 3 group which one will u pick to lead? He think a while and said, "I'll pick youth". For sure there is alot people will pick youth. But what comes to my mind next is y not young adult or adult ? Among this 3 group the most difficult group of people to lead is adult. I don't know why, I want to find the answer. But what I saw from some of the young adult is that they starting to have a defensive mind. Whatever is found offensive to them, they will totally reflect back to you. As for youth, they will still accept what is given to them, we still can have it both way either soft or hardway. Its not easy being a leader. A leader needs a caring heart, a passion to lead and also learn as well. Seek to learn; Receive to improve.

No comments: