Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Intro duckson..

This is my first time blogging, actually i don't even know how to start and where to start, but i'll just introduce myself. My name is Lup Khin, alot of people get confuse with my name, so they just call it Kin. Im 24 years old. I born in Kota kinabalu. The capital city of Sabah state. and I have a younger brother, He is my very good brother. Im lucky to have a brother like him. And my parents now at australia. Im currently working at a roofing system company "K-Steel Engineering Sdn. Bhd." but i was planing to further study. so might be leaving the company soon. Oh yes, and why i put this title "What is the Real Purpose Of Comfort?" well, at this time, i have a well known friend that is working in singapore have met an accident very seriously. And currently he is in coma, and the sad thing is that he lost one of his leg. He dont even know his leg is gone. That gives me a breaking heart to knew a friend alrady lost his leg and he is not the first one to know. I hope I can do something to comfort this friend of mine and gives him a new hope in life. The only thing i can do here is just pray that God will provide the comfortness and giving a new hope of living into his life.

No comments: