Friday, April 4, 2008

Good greds in exam ?

The reason y i post this is because from wat I've experianced not getting good greds in exam is just like u lose both of ur legs to walk up a higher stair case or ladder. I personally not a good reader n my memory is not good as most people. I get this dream last year that I wan to take up a psychology course which sounds imposible to me, what I want is to be a counsellor to help strenghten n comfort other people who need in help. I willing to challenge myself and see how far I go. If I can turn back the time, I'll do good in my exam and get good greds to get financial support, because that is also one of the major crisis for me, I come from not a wealthy family so my path is just like full of twigs along the road where alot of ways that have been blocked. Now what I waiting is for the aproval from singapore institute. I pray that God will lead me the right path. So study is not easy, but from what i know life is never been easy, work for it because everyone does that. Study and get good greds;Work and get good result.

No comments: