Thursday, April 3, 2008

What a day..

Early morning i went to IEC(International Education Consultant) and summit the application form for HELP university to apply the psychology course. I expected to have a good news about my application. And continue when to work, today consider a busy day, alot of complain and alot of production need to be urgent. Where in this busiest moment, i feel like im lost in direction. And everytime im lost i'll stop all the work and think, and this will drive me to some other things beside all the work. I feel that everything is relying on me. Is this suppose to be normal? I don't know..But it is good because I learn everything that passes onto me. After 3 am, Im at a site that far from my office busying with my boss receiving alot of unnecessary complain from the site, and sudden I receive a msg from a friend of mine, and she ask me to drop by to her house and get something. I was thinking wat is it? I dint care much becoz my boss wants to talk to me for some material adjustment. Actually her msg was like a time break for me. But not for long, I received a call from IEC and she says that with my SPM result i cant enter the HELP university. From that moment I feel regrets and I cant help myself..becoz I dint do well in my SPM. My heart was so dissapointed and helpless. What comes to my mind now is that I still wont stop trying. Well the day still goes on, after the site I straight when to my friend's house, she really gives me a suprise. She cooked mihun with egg and prepared a herb drink and a "tau fu fa"(a kind like Jelly but made of Soya beans). Funny thing is she look very rushed lol, in my heart I dunno what should i do but just to received the paper beg. Really want to thanks her for that.

No comments: