Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Caring Heart

Where does this caring heart comes from ? Why there are still so many unfortunate children died from starving without food everyday ? Is there anyone care about them ? How ? Recently someone send my an email about these people, the moment I saw that I feel Im blessed and it was so unfair to them. They have the right to ask what they want. From there I also know that sometimes we take for granted, we have all what we need but we still blame our life for not being the best, but think of it what about them ? They desire to have the basic need that is food to eat, water to drink. Thats what they want. I remember when I was young, we use to compare the stuff we had among all our friends. Who got the most expensive and best stuff will get the fame among us. Thats y some of the children is not satisfied what they want. But come to think of it, what we had now is actually enough to survive. We're better than 75% of the people in this world. God want us to have a caring heart for these people. Some of these people is unreachable people. I wish someday I might go and visit them to give a caring hand let them know we're there for them and they are not alone because God is with them as well. I also remember this story that I've been told countless times, I dont mind telling again. One day, there is a young adult walking by the beach and there are alot of starfish lay beside the beach. He saw a young boy picking up the starfish 1 by 1 and throw back to the sea. He asked "U're not going to safe them all why waste your strength?" And this young boy pick up 1 and said to him "I can safe this one" and throw back to the sea. Yes, there are alot of people who needs caring and help these people might be more than the starfish. But if we have the caring heart, I believe just prayer will moves the Hand's of God and God will provide a larger group to outreach to the unreachable people. I know God loves everyone so them as well.

No comments: