Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Climb or not?

I have been told before that when a person is not improving means we're falling back. I wonder why, and now I relize that it is true. Because our life is improving day by day, the time wont wait, the earth wont stop moving. I remember there is a teory if someone can move faster than the earth movement then He/She can stop the time. LOL sounds ridiculous right? well I dunno. Then actually today I had a bad mood, because of the work again, being scold for late deliver material to the site. It was not my fault, it was the industral fault, but it was meaningless for making an arguement, for me argument is not a good problem solver. I prefer discussing but people always never do. Even some of them do, but they always want to win over an issue so whats the point there ? Alot of people ask me "why over the meeting I don't have any suggestion/talk?" Well normally I just keep quiet and plus a smile. Sometimes not because I don't want to talk but I feel that I'm a weird person because I don't like when Im talking someone interupt, Once I talk someone need to be listening, because once the opposite person talks I'll always be there to listen. Maybe my brain Proccess is kinda slow hahaha. I waste alot of time thinking. I'm trying to improve myself to be Thinkable and Act on it. It is just a part of my climbing life, Why climb ? It's easy, Climb means rise to a higher platform/point or intensity. Normally when people climb they want to aim for a goal that set on a high point. They want to achieve something. My life, yes I definately want to achieve my dreams. So I need to climb. Moving for not falling backwards;Climbing for greater achievement. But climbing never been easy, Sometimes there are nothing to hold on.

No comments: